We can’t be the only ones who love seeing what items other people are lusting over, right? Today, social media assistant Casey Gamber gives us a glimpse at ten items that are currently on her wishlist:
1) Sam Edelman Yara Chunky Heel Sandal: Believe it or not, despite being a serious shopaholic and quintessential girly-girl, I’m not a huge shoe person. But these two-toned, embellished stunners are the epitome of my taste: They’re simple but pack a punch.
2) Beyonce Mrs. Carter VIP tickets: Isn’t this on everyone’s wish list? Especially now that Bey is supposedly pregnant–seeing her shakin’ it and belting out “Countdown” with a bun in the oven is something I’ve gotta see to believe. If I can’t get my hands on tickets, I have a back-up plan. I’ve had multiple dreams about babysitting Blue Ivy and am willing to make them come to life at the United Center.
3) Banzai Drop Zone Water Slide: I mean, do I even need to explain? I’d love to spend my weekends in my parents’ yard, blasting some tunes, sliding down this bad boy! Plus, it’d give me some street cred with the neighborhood kids, which never hurts.
4) Maya Brenner Ohio necklace: It’s not the prettiest state, but I love it! I went to school in Cincinnati and would be proud to rock this necklace every day.
5) Pandora Sincerity ring: I’m a sucker for mother of pearl, so this ring caught my eye on Instagram recently. I haven’t spent more than $10 on a ring since I was a junior in high school* but this Pandora ring makes me want to!
*I fell asleep with two rings on one night and woke up at 5 a.m. with both stuck on my finger. Yes, I tried lotion. Yes, I tried hot water. Yes, I tried cold water. My dad even tried pliers. But, I ended up in the ER, in my pajamas, having my rings cut off with a can opener-like contraption. #memories
6) Ladurée keychain: How adorable is this keychain with a sweet little bow and three mini macarons? I don’t think these are even available anywhere (act fast, entrepreneurs!) but I know I’ll score one eventually.
7) Foley and Corinna FC Lady tote: Fashion + function = my ideal handbag. This Foley + Corinna tote meets both requirements and is chic to boot.
8) Tory Burch Donovan Jacket: I know it’s finally spring here in Chicago, but that doesn’t stop me from lusting over this Tory Burch jacket. I love the little details and Jackie O-esque cut of this piece. I’d wear with jeans, over a dress, around the house…pretty much anywhere and everywhere.
9) Oliver Peoples Jacey sunglasses: Whether it’s mid-December or the Fourth of July, if there’s even the slightest hint of sun, I’m rocking eyewear. These tortoise shell Oliver Peoples are my current favorite because they’re oversized but understated. Loves them!
10) Schwinn Lakeshore Cruiser: I’ve wanted a beach cruiser since I saw “Now and Then” back in middle school. Since then, I’ve gone through quite a few Schwinn’s but none as adorbs as this little cutie! Think they’d let me bring my cruiser on the Metra?