Regardless of what’s on our schedule for the day, there are a few essentials we count on to keep us feeling fresh and on top of our game. Whether you’re a college student posting up in the library for a long night of studying or a fellow #PRGirl with a jam-packed to-do list, here are our five simple tricks for overcoming the midday hump:
- Keep lemon, cucumber and mint in the fridge and add to your ice water for an instant detox.
- Pop outside for a few and check something off your personal to-do list. Make a hair appointment, shoot your friends a text just because, or catch up on Instagram. Fresh air is always a good idea.
- Switch up your desktop background for a quick workspace update. We can always count on DesignLoveFest for great options.
- Treat. Yo. Self. Indulge in a sweet treat like champagne gummy bears or pretzels covered in white chocolate & sprinkles.
- Take a Buzzfeed quiz. (For the record, we’re a Rachel who belongs in Paris.)
How do you refresh during a busy day?