French Bulldogs have been one of my longtime loves, and all of the sudden I am seeing them everywhere! Despite the fact that I follow about fifteen French bulldog accounts on Instagram, I still can’t get enough of them. I first noticed French Bulldogs making an appearance in fashion in J.Crew’s 2012 winter collection. Now these darling little dogs are printed on everything from sweaters and shoes to iPhone cases and pillows. I will definitely be taking advantage of this Frenchie frenzy as I move into my new place and freshen up my wardrobe for fall.
- French Bulldog Sweater: Leave it to Anthropologie to make French Bulldog fashion look this cute and classy. I am always a fan of stripes and that little Frenchie tongue sticking out is so adorable.
- Frenchie Silhouette: I love the Victorian flair that a black and white silhouette can give to a room – especially if it is of a French Bulldog. I hope to fill a blank wall in my new apartment with one of these.
- Memo Pad: Paper Source is my-go to for fun inspirational desk supplies. This memo pad will surely motivate me to make progress on my to-do list.
- French Bulldog Statue: Since my new apartment doesn’t allow dogs, I guess these will have to do for now. They are also a perfect way to hang necklaces and bracelets!
- Frenchie Flats: Of course Marc Jacobs featured French Bulldogs on a pair of flats. Two of my favorite things – these are a must for me!