We love discovering new trends and rely on our favorite blogs and magazines to keep us in the know. When we find a look we love, we tend to embrace it in lots of different ways – through clothing, accessories, home décor, and beyond. In today’s “Trend Watch” feature, see how Katelyn incorporates fun phrases into her home, office and wardrobe.
As a previous journalism major, writer, and self-proclaimed wordsmith, it’s safe to say I love words. There’s something about the perfect phrase that can really capture a feeling, moment, or a memory. Which explains why I’m ga-ga over the trend of truly statement-making pieces – and I’m not just talking about a bold color or a wacky texture. I’m embracing designers’ way with words on clothing, clutches, coasters – you name it. Now is the time to find something that simply says it all.
- Casual Friday shirt: Casual Friday has the most adorable, witty super-soft basics. When I grow up, I want to be Beyonce. Who doesn’t? Enough said.
- Sugar Paper “Best Thing” Print: I consider Sugar Paper one of my favorite indulgences. This sweet sentiment is the perfect statement to add to a gallery wall!
- 3.1 Phillip Lim “Totes Amaze” Cut Out Handle Tote: The fact that Phillip Lim has welcomed the phrase “Totes Amaze” – with such an obvious pun, how could he not? – even deepens my love for the line.
- Kate Spade “Hello Sunshine” iPhone 5C Case: Kate Spade is the queen of clever quips, and this phone case invites you to stop and smile with its simple statement.
- Levtex “Burpees Don’t Really Like You Either” Pillow: As a recent addict to The Barre Code and its incredible total-body workouts, ain’t that the truth.
- Pretty Bitter “I will do one thing today” notepad: This just might be the solution to my incessant to-do list making and overall type-A crazy persona. Such a funny gift for coworkers, too!
Would love to hear your favorite graphic products!