Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…
Sometimes it’s the little bite-size nuggets of info about people that really tell you the most. Skirt PR asked Suzanne Kopulos about her favorite things, places and inspirations- read on for little-known facts about the Style Director and co-founder of Garmental.com.
1. What are your go-to wardrobe staples?
A DVF wrap dress or ¾ sleeve day dress, straight-leg denim in all shades, a leather jacket in any color, basic T’s like Vince or Splendid, vintage jewelry or statement necklaces, an oversized clutch, cross-body bag, and platform heels!
2. Tell us about a favorite new experience you’ve recently had.
Working on Oprah’s last show for Beyonce’s team– the star-studded spectacular at the United Center was hands-down a career highlight!
3. Tell us something most people don’t know about you.
I had big dreams of being in a girl band with my best friend in the ‘80s. We’ve been friends for over 20 years. We wrote all sorts of terrible songs (that we still remember)!
4. What is your favorite gourmet delicacy?
5. What is your most-treasured possession?
That is so tough! I have so many family heirlooms I love, so I guess my vintage jewelry collection. Or, possibly my most treasured is my family in general!
6. What are your must-read Web sites?
Garmental (obvy!), Mashable, Tres Awesome, WWD and The Cut.
7. Give us a mantra or some words of advice that have helped you.
Treat people well. Feed those who are hungry. Clothe those who need comfort. Give shelter to those who have none. Of course, always do your best, but being kind to one another is the most important.
8. What is your most listened-to song on iTunes?
Right now I am stuck on Tears For Fears’ “Everybody Wants to Rule the World.” It reminds me of being a kid!
9. Tell us about a moment when you felt most proud or accomplished.
When I graduated from law school and earned my doctorate.
10. Paint us a picture of your favorite place in the world
Clear blue sky, hot sun, sandy beach, waves and a cocktail! HEAVEN!