Now that our wardrobes have been updated for fall, it’s time to overhaul the makeup bag. While some products are mainstays in our routines, we do like to add a few newbies at the start of the season. Here are five products we’re loving lately:
- Winged Liner: Chic all year round, but there’s something about that perfect wing that looks so chic paired with a faux fur vest (a staple this season!).
- Greige nails: This season’s version of baby blue – more exciting than a classic red but not too crazy.
- Natural blush: As the summer bronze fades, play up rosy cheeks with a simple color that compliments your complexion.
- A deep lip: For those dark mornings when you hit snooze one too many times. Draw attention away from the bags under your eyes & onto your plum pout.
- Soft curls: Summer is all about the fishtail braids & top buns to beat the heat. Now, take advantage of the brisk weather and channel your inner Lauren Conrad with soft, carefree curls.
How do you refresh your beauty routine for the fall?
Products featured: Benefit “They’re Real!” Push-Up eyeliner // Essie “Take It Outside” nail polish // Bobbi Brown “Desert Pink” blush // Jouer “Dahlia” tint // Hot Tools curling iron