- Z Gallerie Sophie Mirrored Console: Lately, I have a thing for mirrored furniture and it would be a dream if this was the first thing I laid eyes on upon walking into my apartment.
- Frieda and Nellie Once Upon a Time Necklace: Stacy and Sarah are crazy talented and I’m pretty much obsessed with everything they create. This chunky necklace is a personal fave.
- Jcrew Silk Colorblock Blouse: I love the sweet color combo and versatility of this piece.
- Geronimo! Balloon Set: The bride-to-be in me is envisioning some adorable wedding photo opps with these beauties.
- Kate Spade Bow Terrace Bradshaw Bag: The way to this girl’s heart is bows, bows, and more bows. This uber-chic cream creation from Kate Spade (my go-to for handbags) is to DIE FOR. It might be in my shopping cart as I type this…
- JCrew Collection Contessa Snakeskin Bow Pumps: Seriously drooling over these ladylike pumps.
- Clover Canyon Flower Dress: This print reminds me of a garden party and warmer temperatures. I love that it is girly and kind of sexy at the same time.
- Madewell Threadlines Dress: The silhouette of this dress has me written all over it and is so wearable.
- Club Monaco Baker Blazer: I’m really into Club Monaco lately and their spring collection is amazing. This floral blazer is the definition of chic and would pull any outfit together.
- Tibi Full Silk Skirt in Lobster: Give me a full skirt and a hint of saloon…ok this kind of misses the mark on that second part but you get the point (and the movie reference hopefully).
Forget the chocolates and flowers – this Valentine’s Day we’re crossing our hearts for a little somethin’ somethin’ from frieda&nellie!
Designers Stacy Herzog and Sarah Reid mix sparkly curiosities (including some vintage pieces…swoon) with traditional friendship bracelets and voila - bold baubles that make our hearts skip a beat. We love that frieda&nellie pieces are strong enough to stand alone, but look just as amazing stacked with our favorite watch or pendant.
We’ll be leaving friedaandnellie.com open on our laptops – hope our valentines get the hint.