GAP BOW BLOUSE // JCREW SPARKLY TOP // 7 FOR ALL MAN KIND JEANS // JCREW BOW PUMPS // BLOOMINGDALES & JCREW BRACELETS
On Wednesday, we wear sequins—OK, not really, but what better way to get over a mid-week hump than with a little razzle dazzle? Pairing it with a bow-adorned Oxford and jeans keeps it from being too fancy.
What are you wearing this weekend?
Katelyn K. Lewis
We can’t be the only ones who love seeing what items other people are lusting over, right? Today, creative director Katelyn Koepke Lewis gives us a glimpse of ten items that are currently on her wishlist:
1. Society Social Madison Mixer: For months, I have been searching for the bar cart to trump all bar carts. Let’s just say I am stalking this site until this baby pops back in stock.
2. Eberjey Gisele PJ Set: It’s a mission of mine to upgrade my PJ portfolio; these are irresistibly soft!
3. Jonathan Adler Mr. & Mrs. Muse Brass Place Card Holders: I would throw a party solely to show off these brass beauties.
4. Kate Spade Black Tie Optional Bracelet: Kate Spade. Bows. Done.
5. russell + hazel Quips+Queries Cards: Since returning to Skirt, I’ve become secretly (now, openly) obsessed with desk supplies. These perky pink cards make jotting down notes much more exciting!
6. Equipment Signature Blouse: I fear my closet is overflowing with too many silk buttoned blouses, but this is just mint to be (couldn’t resist…)
7. Tibi Isosceles Sleeveless Dress: If I wasn’t craving spring badly enough already, this graphic pastel sheath seals the deal. (And let’s talk about Tibi’s serious comeback these days!)
8. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel: I can 100% guarantee this will be on every list I compile until it somehow finds its way into my possession. (I hope my husband or Phillip Lim is reading this.)
9. Zara Leopard Print Ankle Boot Sandal: This is quite the unexpected pick for my generally prepster (read: “I could singlehandedly keep J.Crew in business”) style—to be honest, I’m still on the fence, but there’s something about their don’t-mess-with-me attitude that I’m digging…
10. M.A.C. LIPMIX in Crimson: For as often as I gobble up M.A.C. lip products, it’s shocking I haven’t tried the Lipmix yet. An opaque cream base to customize any color? Genius.
What’s on your current wishlist?