We can’t be the only ones who love seeing what items other people are lusting over, right? Today, executive office director Christine Bosnjak gives us a glimpse at ten items that are currently on her wish list:
1) Dana Rebecca Diamond Bar Earrings: I’ve been searching for the perfect pair of bar earrings, and these are definitely it! I do have a birthday coming up…
2) Yayoi Forest Black Diamond Ring: I want everything from Catbird (who doesn’t?), and this ring would be a nice start.
3) Madewell Satchel: I spent an hour admiring this bag at Madewell; you can even personalize it with your initials. Love!
4) Madewell Dress: A wish list of mine would not be complete without multiple Madewell items. This dress would match the satchel well, no?
5) Zara Shoes: I started an unhealthy and expensive addiction ever since I found out I could actually fit my size 11 feet into Zara shoes a few months ago. Since then, I’ve purchased three pairs of their heels, and I’d like to add these to that collection of shoes I never wear.
6) Jonathan Adler Letter Pillow: Yes, another personalized initial item on my wish list. How much is too much to spend on a pillow?!
7) Taylor Swift: The Red Tour: I already have three-day tickets to Lollapalooza and will be attending The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, so what more do I need? Tickets to see Taylor Swift at Soldier Field in August, obviously. Let’s add a 12-year-old girl to my wish list so it looks like I’m just chaperoning.
8) Vacation: One of the perks of working at Skirt is three weeks of vacation time. I’d love to spend some of those days lying on a beach in Croatia this summer!
9) Chanel Cap-Toe Ballerina Flats: These are one of those items that will forever be on my wish list. Sigh.
10) Chandelier (or, just one of everything please?): Jayson Home is my own personal heaven; I could spend hours there just browsing. This chandelier is perfection.